Your Choice of:
Glenbrook Lodge Ulster Fry
- Cafetiere of Freshly Ground Coffee or a Pot of Tea - English breakfast blend, Earl Grey, herbal or decaffeinated
- Chilled Fruit Juice
- Choice of Cereals
- Fresh Fruit and Yogurt
Local Best Back Bacon, thick pork sausage, Black &White Pudding - all sourced locally.
Local Free Range Eggs - fried, poached, boiled or scrambled
Traditional potato bread and soda bread
In addition the following dishes are available on request…..
- Scrambled Free Range Eggs and Smoked Salmon served on a toasted white or wholemeal bread
- Light and fluffy Omelette made with free range eggs with a filling of your choice (cheese, onion, peppers, tomato and mushroom)
- Free Range Bolied Eggs with toast or bread Soldiers!!
- Sweet Pancakes served with warm Maple Syrup and a Fresh Fruit Garnish
- Traditional Irish Creamy Porridge served with fruits in season.
.... and then to complete your Glenbrook breakfast
White or wholemeal toast served with Ann’s homemade preserves and honey, croissants, homemade wheaten bread and Danish pastries
We aim to serve as much local produce as we can and we source many of our breakfast ingredients from the local farms and butchers to give the authentic taste of Ulster.